Monday, September 7, 2009

Just like playdough

I had leftover fondant which I was going to throw away. Instead, I gave them to my kids and told them to unleash their creativity.

My eldest girl, Trishala, was not too interested in doing so but my younger two were eager to start.

Here are Akshay's masterpieces: A big Smiley, stars, a heart and a face.

This is Reshnu's artwork: Patrick, Spongebob's friend. She didn't complete it as she had to finish her school work. I think she has something going here. Reshnu loves to make figurines with clay and she spends quite some time working on her creations. I like the details on Patrick's face. The teeth, the eyes...

Just wondering how Patrick would look like when he is completed.

0 comments:

 

Party With Cakes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design