Thursday, April 30, 2009

Three Musketeers

My nephew will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow with his cousins in Singapore. How apt... born on Labour Day. If you know what I mean. :)

All three will be celebrating their birthday in double digits but you will only see single digit numbers on the cake. They wanted it that way for the fun of it.



The floral design is for the gal who will be 14. The music notes is for my nephew who is soooo into music. He will be 17.


And finally, the ball-themed cake is for a football fan who turns 10. A short drama behind this cake. The cake initially had Manchester United logos on the cake. My sister inlaw thought the birthday boy is an MU fan but later found out that he is an Arsenal supporter.

At the 11th hour rescue, I could not do anything Arsenal related, hence the footballs. Would not want to upset the birthday boy, would we?


0 comments:

 

Party With Cakes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design