Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Show me the Mini

I am so excited. I feel like a child who has just got her latest toy.

Yes, I have my car. A Mini Cooper! I finally learned how to sculpt a car out of cake. And I am happy how it turned out.


This is the masterpiece I created during the class. It was a hands-on class held at Cake Connection. Our sifu was none other than 'cake guru' Mama Min.

Even though the class was long ... hours of carving, kneading, rolling, cutting and decorating; we had lots of fun. The end result was awesome. It was worth every minute of the class.

Car cake, anyone?

2 comments:

GreggH said...

What was the original size and shape that the cake was made in before it was carved to the shape of the mini?

yuha said...

Hi GreggH,

It was a 10in square cake befor it was carved.

 

Party With Cakes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design