Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busy time of the year

I still haven't had time to test my latest baby... my Eropa oven. Hope to do so today. Baked a chocolate cake last night. It's a birthday cake for my gym instructors' daughter's third birthday. It's a Minnie Mouse cake.

This morning my camera battery was out and I could not take a picture of this cake. Fortunately, I got my colleague to take a photo of the cake when I brought the cake to work. Thanks a million, Jinn. If you are wondering why I brought the cake to work, well, the gym is in my office.

I will be quite busy from next week until the first week of January 2009. Working on a project to supply cupcakes to Cake Connection. It's gonna be a busy holiday season.

Don't know why but thinking of all this baking makes me want to sing the Pat a Cake nursery rhyme. Since I can't sing it to you, I will just pen it down here:

Pat a cake, Pat a cake, baker's man
Bake me a cake as fast as you can;
Pat it and prick it and mark it with a 'B',
And put it in the oven for Baby and me.

2 comments:

Bakelicious said...

Left you an award here http://beasbakelicious.blogspot.com

yuha said...

Hi Beatrice. Thank you for the Lemonade award. You made my day!

 

Party With Cakes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design