Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another dream fulfilled

My new baking partner has arrived! Yes, my Eropa electric oven is here. I ordered it this morning and by 2.35pm it arrived at my home. Woohoo!

All this while I had been using my (erm... my mom-inlaw's) faithful stove oven. (Hey, I am not abandoning you, my dear. You will always be my first love. Just thought you may need a helping hand.)

Just needed another oven to cope with my orders. I have been dreaming about this oven for the longest time but as usual I needed to justify my purchase. And now that time has finally come.

When the guys delivered it this afternoon, I was a little surprised by its size. I always imagined it slightly smaller.

That means I have a slight problem... don't know where to place it. At the moment, it will be at the dining area. Don't know what hubby and mom-inlaw might say. Well, I will cross the bridge when I get there. :)

0 comments:

 

Party With Cakes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design