Thursday, September 18, 2008


Wednesday was my mom-in-law's birthday. Made a simple butter cake for her. Actually, made two cakes .... one for her and another for my brother-in-law, who is here on vacation with his family. His was more a belated celebration cos we could not make it for his big 50 in Australia.

Mom-in-law hates chocolate cakes, so made her favourite vanilla cake. Since there were other chocolate lovers in the family, my bro-in-law got the rich moist chocolate cake. He loved it.

Didn't think of taking the photos of the cakes when I made them. When the cakes were about to be cut, my son hijacked my camera. Couldn't get it off him until the cakes were butchered.

The pictures you see here were taken by an eight-year-old professional photographer. Enjoy!

0 comments:

 

Party With Cakes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design