Wednesday, September 24, 2008

On a hunt

Yesterday was a hectic day for me. I have been wanting to buy the flower imprint mat and spiral rolling pin from Wilton for awhile now. I have been putting this off because I keep telling myself that I don't need them, I don't want to spend so much buying them.I borrowed the spiral rolling pin from Chitra before but now I find the need to use it more often. I can take it from her again but can't be doing this all the time. Not nicelah.

The moment I saw the flower imprint mat at ICCA, I just had to have it. But it was a question of when and would my purchase be justified.

Finally, after two months, I decided to get it. It was a good thing I went to ICCA yesterday. They were taking out all the price tags from their products. Apparently, there is going to be a price increase storewide when the new shipment comes in October.

Lucky me, just made it on time. They had the mat but unfortunately they ran out of the rolling pin. AARRRGHHH!!! Got the mat and started to get 'frantic.'

I don't know about others but when something is out of stock, the need to get my hands on it increases by ten folds.

I remember seeing it at Cake Connection and Pastry Pro. Called them and they did not have it as well. Oh no!!!

By now my mind was racing all over thinking which other place had I seen it before. As I was nearly on the verge of giving up, I remembered seeing it at Artisan Cake Craft in Kelana Jaya. Yes, yes... Made the call and guess what... they still had some. Told them that I would come by during lunch to get it.

By lunch time, I was a proud owner of a spiral rolling pin. You don't know how good it felt to hold the rolling pin in my hands. :) :) :)

0 comments:

 

Party With Cakes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design