Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Last minute cake

I have done wedding and anniversary cakes but this takes the cake. Why? This order came in at the 11th hour.

The bride's sister found out that there was going to be no cake for the reception. So came the order. I have not done a cake in such short notice but I felt a bride should have a cake for her wedding and also because the bride's sister is such a sweet lady.

The order came in just the day before the reception.

A simple cake, a simple design. The cake topper was provided by the bride's sister.

1 comments:

J.F.Netto said...

It's very sweet of you to have done such a huge favor for me.. I'm truly blessed to have this opportunity to know a wonderful person like you.
The cake was served to all and everyone loved it very much especially the Bride and Groom. Thanks Yuha.. love the blog post and the photos too : )

 

Party With Cakes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design