Monday, July 6, 2009

MCDC's 1st anniversary

Last Saturday, the Malaysian Cake Decorator's Club celebrated it's 1st anniversary. It was an event all members had been waiting for anxiously.

There was a huge turnout. There were lots of activities and, of course, plenty of food. The main hightlight was the prize giving ceremony for the Miniature Wedding Cake Decorating contest. I must say all entries submitted were very beautiful and creative. There were three main prize winners and seven consolation prizes.

Here are some of the winning entries. The castle cake won first prize. All creations you see here are copyrights of the respective winners.


These winners were not able to be present during the prize giving ceremony:

The other attraction was the garage sale. I went early so that I can get my hands on some of the goodies but my early was not early enough. There were others who beat me to it. Nevertheless, I managed to get my hands on some magazines and cake tins. :)

All in all, it was a good event. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the founder, Joanne Fam, and the moderators, Najat, Ambika and Ina for making this a memorable event.

0 comments:

 

Party With Cakes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design