Monday, December 1, 2008

My First Award

I just received an award, the Lemonade Award, for my blog. It was given to me by Bakelicious. Thank you Bakelicious!

This award is passed to bloggers for showing great Attitude and/or Gratitude.

In keeping with the tradition and spirit of the award, I am passing this award on to some other great blogs. So here they are:

Cake Connection - Your one-stop baking & cake decorating specialty store.

Aunty Yochana - Passing on the passion of baking...

The Sugar Lane - A self taught professional cake decorator.

Extra Icing - Lorraine Mckay is a cake maker, designer and demonstrator, teacher. Sugarpaste modelling is her speciality.

Cake Journal - A great way to share ones passion with the rest of the world.

Baking Project - Yasmin is a creative and talented cake decorator.

Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hai dik, thanks very much for the award. Will paste it into my blog, under "about me". Thank you singgah my blog also. :)

 

Party With Cakes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design